Active Ingredients (per gummy)
- Delta 9 THC – 10mg.
- CBD – 10mg
- CBN – 5mg
- Chamomile – 10mg
- L-theanine – 25mg
- Federally compliant according to the 2018 Agricultural Improvement Act and legal in most states
- Made from USA grown hemp
- Formulated with natural ingredients to help you get the rest you deserve
- Flavored with organic extracts from raspberries
For Best Use
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive with a partner. Consult a doctor before use. Must be 21 and over to purchase or use this product.
- Suggested Use: eat one gummy to start 30-45 minutes before bedtime.
- Storage: Keep away from heat, light, and humidity to preserve freshness.
- Caution: Do not exceed suggested use. Do not use if package is torn or damaged. Please consult a medical professional before use if you have a medical condition or take medication. if you experience any adverse symptoms after use, discontinue and consult a medical professional.
- Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after consuming this product. May cause drowsiness. Do not combine with alcohol or medication. Use responsibly and follow Suggested Use guidelines.
- As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician if you suspect a medical condition, or are any medications.
An intoxicating and psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis. Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol is the most well-known cannabinoid in the plant and is capable of inducing a variety of sensory and psychological effects, including mild reverie, euphoria, increased sensory awareness, and some therapeutic benefits.
CBD, also known as cannabidiol, is a chemical compound that’s derived from hemp and cannabis – CBD is commonly used to address anxiety and for patients who suffer through the misery of insomnia, studies suggest that CBD may help with both falling asleep and staying asleep.
CBN, also known as cannabinol, is a non-intoxication cannabis compound that offers numerous therapeutic benefits. it’s best known for its unbeatable sedative effect.
Not only are they yummy, raspberries have high levels of antioxidants and fiber – and are one of the best sources of melatonin around. One gram of raspberries has 387 nanograms of melatonin!
The daisy-like flowering plant comes from the Asteraceae family of plants (which also includes sunflowers, Echinacea and marigold) and is most famously known as a relaxing herb.
An amino acid found in green tea, L-theanine facilitates relaxation, lessens anxiety, and improves sleep quality without sedation.